The Kenworth Montreal Group is currently looking for a controller to join its team. The controller will be located at our Montreal branch.
Our team works in a stimulating environment that promotes respect, recognition and development for everyone. We are a profitable organization that values teamwork. Come join a dynamic and growing team.
- Manage, coach, mobilize the accounting/finance team, supported by the assistant controller;
- Act as a partner with business units to develop financial strategies to support the achievement of growth targets and forecasts;
- Establish budget planning for the entire Kenworth Montreal Group and control to ensure sound financial management;
- Control revenue/expense accounting and provide PACCAR with related reports;
- Manage the internal control system to support sound and efficient operations management;
- Participate actively in the strategic management Committee of the company’s business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting;
- Chartered Professional Accountant Designation;
- Management experience;
- Familiar with US GAAP and public company financial reporting;
- At ease with a high pace environment;
- Proven Leadership;
- Customer experience oriented;
- Solid relational skills;
- Computer literate;
- Mobilizes participation to achieve key performance indicator goals.
- Permanent position;
- Collective insurance;
- Registered retirement savings plan;
- Stock Purchase Plan;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Continuous training and reimbursement of tuition program and professional association;
- Vacation and family leave;
- Attendance paid leave;
- Social club.