The Kenworth Montreal Group is currently looking for an Operations manager to join its team
The main role of the Operations manager is to ensure compliance with the standards of policies and procedures applicable to the operations of each Kenworth Montreal establishment. He is responsible for developing and documenting processes, as identified by business and service managers, that will optimize the customer experience and the operations of the company. He will also be responsible for overseeing the maintenance of internal operational controls and the ongoing protection of the company. Reporting directly to the General manager, the Operations manager will be responsible for reporting continuously to the Kenworth Montreal management committee.
Our team works in a stimulating environment that promotes respect, recognition and development for everyone. We are a profitable organization that values teamwork. Come join a dynamic and growing team.
- Make policies and procesures operational for all branches of the Kenworth Montreal Group and measure effectiveness of all processes;
- Act as a partner for business units in developing and achieving goals to optimize the customer experience and insure continuous protection of the business;
- Establish, in partnership with managers, monthly dashboards;
- Maintain and monitor internal and administrative control systems to ensure sound business management;
- Coordinate cross-functional initiatives and projects;
- Act as a resource person for the Strategic Management Committee.
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent;
- Relevant experience including the use of continuous improvement practices;
- At ease in evolving in an agile & dynamic environment;
- Comfortable with creating synergy through processes to support customer experience;
- Solid relational & communication skills;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to influence achievement of key performance indicator goals.
- Permanent position;
- Collective insurance;
- Registered retirement savings plan;
- Continuous training and reimbursement of tuition program;
- Stock Purchase Plan;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Vacation and family leave;
- Attendance program paid leave;
- Social club.