Groupe Kenworth Montréal is currently looking for a Parts Manager to join its team.
The main role of the Parts Manager is to direct, plan, organize, control and coordinate the Parts departments of the different branches. He directs and mobilizes employees whose activities include supply, operations, sales of parts and service. The achievement of the objectives is carried out in accordance with the values of the company and within a budget established each year with the General Manager and the Controller.
Our team works in a stimulating environment that promotes respect, recognition and development for everyone. We are a profitable organization that values teamwork. Come join a dynamic and growing team.
- Manage, coach, mobilize the team that manages the supply, logistics and sale of parts internally and externally;
- Establish sales targets and target market niches;
- Optimizing the activities of the call center, counter sales and parts delivery;
- Maximize purchasing programs while ensuring sound management of inventories as well as pricing strategy and profit margins;
- Establish budget and performance indicators in collaboration with department managers;
- Actively participate in the strategic management committee of the company’s business units.
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent;
- Relevant experience in sales management (B2B) and supply chain management;
- Mobilizing and unifying leadership;
- Strong relational approach & communication skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Focused on customer experience and setting up an agile work environment.
- Permanent position;
- Salary according to experience;
- Performance bonus;
- Collective insurance;
- Registered retirement savings plan;
- Stock Purchase Plan;
- Employee and family assistance program;
- Continuous training and reimbursement of tuition program;
- Vacation and family leave;
- Attendance program paid leave;
- Social club.