Supply and inventory supervisor
The supply and inventory supervisor performs and supervises the purchasing of parts by carrying out sound management and optimizing purchases so as to support the various branches and meet the company’s objectives. He ensures the replenishment of parts, the purchases of all the other products and services for which the different departments request his support. In addition, he oversees the management of the inventory in order to achieve the general objectives of the company.
Our team works in a stimulating environement that promotes respect, recognition and development for everyone. We are a profitable organization that values teamwork. Come join a dynamic and growing team.
- Planning and optimizing the inventory to meet the demand of our branches while achieving the established objectives;
- Maximization and centralization of purchases reduce transport costs for our branches;
- Collaboration and continuous exchange with the main supplier in order to improve its structure, in a dynamic and evolving context;
- Support for the team and representatives in their various requests;
- Meet and negotiate with all the different suppliers and maintain lasting business relationships;
- Participation in the weekly meeting of the parts department which includes sales, marketing and operations;
- Support to the supply team on the analytical level such as the rotation of parts, our transport costs, etc.;
- Establishment monitoring and maintenance of various performance indcators such as cyclical and annual inventory counts;
- Supervise a team of 5 people;
- Ensure sound management of the parts return process to suppliers as well as overdue parts;
- Development and maintenance of a procedure guide for our procurement processes and practices.
- Hold a Bachelor of Business Administration (Operations management) or equivalent;
- 5 years of experience in inventory and supply management;
- Experience in staff supervision;
- Communication skills;
- Computer skills;
- Analytical and team spirit;
- Sense of organization and planning;
- Sense of initiative and autonomy;
- Results oriented;
- Full time and permanent position;
- Salary from 70 000$/year;
- Group insurance plan;
- Continuing education and tuition reimboursement program;
- Stock purchase plan;
- Employee assistance program;
- Annual, statutory and family leave;
- Additional attendance leave;
- Social club.
Location: 7500 Transcanadienne, Ville St-Laurent H4T 1A5, Qc Canada